Ragged Island Brewing Co has teamed up with McGrath Clambakes & Catering to host a series of outdoor beer and food events on our Farm at 54 Bristol Ferry Road (map) this summer.
These events are held weekly thru September 27 on:
- Fridays: 4:00-8:00 PM
- Saturdays: 3:00-5:00 PM and 6:00-8:00 PM
- Sundays: 2:00-6:00 PM
Each event has two ticket options; a traditional Beer Garden Tent option or Outdoor Lawn option (details below) with a wide variety of Ragged Island brews for sale and food service provided by McGrath Clambakes & Catering.
No outside alcohol is permitted. If you choose not to order food from McGrath’s, you may bring your own. Party sizes are limited to a max of 6 in the Beer Garden and 8 on the Lawn due to COVID19 protocols.
Beer Garden Tent
By purchasing a “Beer Garden” ticket you and up to 6 total guests can enjoy a sit down, shade covered table on the farm with Ragged Island beer and wine options available. This area is 21+ which means no children, toddlers, or babies are allowed under the beer garden tent. Pets are also prohibited in the beer garden tent.
By purchasing a “Lawn Section” ticket you are welcome to bring your own lawn chairs, tables, pop up tents, blankets, etc, to create your own comfortable outdoor seating area. Each “Lawn Section” will allow up to 8 total individuals. Families are welcome as long as it is a total of no more than 8 people per section. Well behaved pets are also allowed in the lawn section only. They must be on a leash, and under control at all times. Please be prepared to clean up after your pets.
Food: McGrath Clambakes
If you are interested in having a prepared meal ready for you when you arrive please secure your reservation with us and then place an order with McGrath Clambakes and indicate delivery to Ragged Island Beer Garden in your notes and we will take care of the rest! Food must be pre-ordered, there will be no onsite sales.
- All beer pours in the Beer Garden and on the Lawn are 16-ounce draft or 16-ounce cans.
- Wine and soft drinks will be available for sale as well.
- All ticket holders and attendees are required to check in at the Ragged Island pop up tent to go through a Covid-19 screening prior to entering the Beer Garden or Lawn section.
- There is ample parking at the farm, but we do request that you carpool when you can.
- A trailer restroom will be available onsite.
- If you would like to bring your own snacks you are more than welcome, but we do ask that it is carry in-carry out or that all trash makes its way into the proper receptacles onsite.
- The beer list will be shared weekly on our Facebook and Instagram pages and menus will be at your tables when you arrive.
- All areas of seating as well as the bathrooms will be thoroughly cleaned prior to, and after any session.
- Last call is 10 minutes prior to your reservation ending.
- Our servers will be closing out all tabs 10 minutes prior to the end of your reservation.
Thank you! And please be kind and considerate of our staff and our requests as we navigate the first summer here on the Farm.